How To Brush:
- Using a soft T-Brush, clean the outer surface of each tooth. Angle the toothbrush 45◦ along the gum line, gently brush back and forth.
- Brush the inside of each tooth surface, where plaque may accumulate. Use tip of the brush to clean behind each front tooth, both top and bottom. Gently brush back & forth.
How To Floss:
- Use about 18”of floss to work with.
- Wrap floss around middle index fingers.
- Gently follow the curves of your teeth.
- Be sure to clean beneath the gum line, but avoid snapping the floss on the gums.
Gums that bleed easy, red or swollen as well as tender gums, teeth shifting, persistent bad breath or taste – the signs are there!